Amorphous alloy transformer is a low-loss and high-efficiency power transformer with iron-based amorphous metal as the iron core. The iron loss (ie no-load loss) of amorphous alloy transformers is 70-80% lower than that traditional transformers which generally use silicon steel as the iron core. It is an ideal low-loss energy-saving transformer at present. Because of low losses amorphous alloy transformers generate less heat .The temperature rise is low and the running performance will be very stable.
- Low loss, energy saving and high electricity efficiency. No-load loss is lowered by 70% compared with the traditional transformers.
- Low noise. Greatly reducing the noice class by using three- column amorphous cores.
- Maintenance free and no pollution. Low electricity consumption can reduce the emission of SO2CO2, and decrease environmental pollution and greenhouse effect.
- Good heat dissipation, strong overload capacity, and can be overloaded by 50% under air cooling
- Safe, non-flammable and fireproof can be installed directly in the load center
- No oil change is required under normal operation, which greatly reduces transformer maintenance costs and extends service life.
- Small size, light weight, stable structure, strong resistance to lightning impact, high mechanical strength, resistance to temperature changes and strong short-circuit resistance.
It can be widely used in high-rise buildings, commercial centers, subways, airport, stations, industrial and mining enterprises, drilling platforms, oil production platforms; especially suitable for flammable, explosive and other places with high anti-inflammatory requirements and harsh environments, and can also be used in residential areas , Commercial streets, industrial and mining enterprises and rural power and lighting.