K11TPseries dismountable hall effect current Sensor is an open loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC currents.
Directions for use:
- When the current will be measured goes through a sensor, the voltage will be measured at the output end. (Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor) .
- Customs can adjust output amplitude of the sensor by needs.
- Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
- AC variable speed drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Variable speed drives
- Power supplies for welding applications
- Battery supplied applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)