FRC rogowski coil are available in different sizes and can be supplied according to customer’s design, therefore they can be used in all those applications, in which traditional transducers are not fitting due to its size and/or weight. Due to its specific features, flexible rogowski coil is an extremely confortable solution for current measurement and can be used in a number of cases where traditional current transducer is not the adequate solution.
- Suitable to measure currents from A to hundreds of kA.
- The absence of magnetic core grants a wide frequency response to be suitable for measurement of harmonic content and transients.
- Very useful with large size or awkward shaped conductors or in places with limited access.
- Non-intrusive, no power drawn from the main,not damaged by large overloads.
- There is no danger from open-circuited secondary.
- Measuring devices,lab instrumentation.
- Harmonics and transients monitoring.
- Very high current monitoring,power quality monitoring.
- DC ripple measurement,electric furnace,relay protection.