CTK Series zero-sequence current transformers are used inconjunction with relay protection devices or signals when thepower system generates zero-sequence grounding current, sothat the device components can operate to achieve protectionor monitoring.
When an electric shock or leakage fault occurs in the circuit.the secondary side of the transformer outputs a zero-sequencecurrent, so that the equipment on the connected secondarv linewill be protected (cut off the power supply, alarm, etc.)
- Detection of unbalanced current: ZCT is designed to measure the unbalanced current in a three-phase electrical system, which is the sum of the three phase currents. This allows them to detect ground faults, which can occur when a fault current flows from one or more of the phase conductors to ground.
- High sensitivity: ZCT is highly sensitive and can detect even small amounts of ground fault current. This helps to prevent damage to equipment and reduce the risk of electric shock to personnel.
- Accuracy: ZCT is designed to provide accurate measurements of the zero-sequence component of the current, even in the presence of high levels of noise or interference.
- Non-intrusive installation: ZCT is typically installed around the neutral conductor of a three-phase system, which means that they can be installed without the need to break the circuit or interrupt power to the load.
- Frequency response: ZCT is designed to operate over a wide range of frequencies, typically from 50Hz to 400Hz, which makes them suitable for use in a variety of applications.
- Low burden: ZCT is designed to have a low burden, which means that they do not significantly affect the operation of the circuit or the accuracy of other measurement devices in the system.
- Electric fire monitorin
- Fire prevention and leakage protection system
- Electromagnetic relaying protection
- Microcomputer protection, etc.