B203XT Series current sensor is a closed loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect and null balance method, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit, the size of primary doesn’t affect test precision, no matter the location of primary in the hole of current sensor. It can really measure resolution 1000:1 and uses for precision measurement of DC, AC and pulse current.
Directions for use:
- When the current will be measured goes through a sensor, the current will be measured at the output end. (Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor)
- Custom design in the different rated input current and the output current are available.
- AC variable speed drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Battery supplied applications.
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
- Power supplies for welding applications.