A-K3 series hall effect current Transmitter is an open loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of AC or pulsed currents.
Directions for use:
- When the current will be measured goes through a transmitter, the voltage will be measured at the output end. (Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the transmitter)
- Customs can adjust output amplitude of the transmitter by needs.
- Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
- Variable speed drives
- Welding machine
- Battery supplied applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).