VS1 series current mode voltage sensor is a device based on the principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC AC or pulsed currents.
Directions for use:
- The accuracy of sensor will be the best when the current passes through resister R1 and becomes the rated primary current, and therefore the current to be measured by sensor should comply with the primary current 10mA.
- Samples： VIN=250V For example, VIN=250V: （Accuracy ）=±0.8%ofVIN（＠Ta=+25℃） a) R1=25KΩ /10W,IP =10mA （Accuracy ）=±1.6%ofVIN（＠Ta=+25℃） b) R1=50KΩ / 5W,IP =5mA
- Considering resistance of primary coil (compared with R1 and temperature difference kept as low as possible) and electrical isolation within measure range (recommended), this sensor is suitable for measuring voltage.
- AC variable speed drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Battery supplied applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
- Power supplies for welding applications