HYCA-F12 is residual current operated protective sensor for EV charger.It’s to avoid hazardous situations in cases where the vehicle battery (DC) is connected to the home power supply (AC). Generally, AC/DC sensitive residual current sensors can be used where direct current and alternating current and alternating current circuits are directly connected and therefore AC/DC leakage currents can occur.
- DC 6mA Current Alarm
- Mounted on PCB Board
- 30mA AC/6mA DC Trip Indication
- High-frequency response up to 2kHz
- Meet IEC 62752 mode II charging-related residual current test requirements.
- Meet IEC 62955 mode three charging RDC-PD related residual current test requirements.
- Meet the basic requirements of GB/T 22794 based on the adaptation of DC 6mA test requirements