FAQ | Feb 24,2023
1, construction according to the drawing, wiring is correct, the number of both ends of the wire should be clear, label range in line with the requirements of the regulations.
2. The secondary loop conductor or cable should all use copper wire. The cross section of the current transformer loop conductor should not be less than 2.5mm2, and the voltage transformer loop conductor should be cut
The surface should not be less than 1.5mm2.
3. The first terminal block at the exit of the current transformer should use special current terminals. The secondary winding not used by the current transformer should be short-circuited and grounded at the terminal board.
4. There should be no joint in the primary circuit guiding in the disk and cabinet, and there should be no joint in the middle of the control cable or guiding pure. If there must be joint, it should be used appropriately
Terminal box transition connection.
5. The polarity of the current transformer should not be reversed, and the phase sequence and phase difference should meet the requirements of the design and regulations. The transformer connection for differential protection should be put into operation
The two arm current phasor diagram must be measured to verify the correctness of the connection
6, the secondary circuit wire arrangement should be neat and beautiful, wire and electrical components and terminal block connection screws must be free from virtual loosening phenomenon, wire tie card point distance
Separation shall comply with the requirements of the regulations.
7. The secondary circuit should be well insulated to the ground, and there should be no mixed line between the voltage circuit and the current circuit.
8. The current and voltage loop should be grounded at one point at the exit of the transformer secondary side.
--- END ---