The DM series current transformers (CT) are installed in electric systems to reduce the line current to a secondary value of 5A, which is compatible with current inputs of digital multimeters or protection relays.These are without primary winding and are used for high primary current values from 50A upward.The number of loops of the primary cable does not modify the accuracy but converts the primary current value proportional to secondary current.
- Safe, easy to install, portable.
- Wide inner window, allowing clamping of big cables or bus-bars.
- Wide range of sizes to accommodate all the existing installations
- Current measurement, monitoring and piotection for electrical wiring and equipment.
- Current and power measurement for electric motors, lighting, air compressor, heating and ventilation system,air-condition equipment and automation-control system.
- Current, power and energy monitoring device.
- Relay protection device.