B100 series multi-range current sensor is a closed loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect and null balance method, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC, AC or pulsed currents.
Directions for use:
- When the current will be measured goes through a sensor, the current will be measured at the output end. (Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor)
- Custom design in the different rated input current and the output current are available.
- AC variable speed drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Battery supplied applications.
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
- Power supplies for welding applications.